Meal Plans and Tetra
Rice undergraduate students may use this form to purchase meal plans, both on and off-campus. Additionally, this site may be used to purchase Tetra points.
To purchase a Meal plan or Tetra points, click here.
To check your Meal plan or Tetra balance, click here. (Must be on the Rice Owl network to access Tetra Balance)
Academic Term 2023-2024 Campus Meal Plans
UNDERGRADUATE MEAL PLANS
- Plan A: $2,750 (375 meals/semester)
- Best for Undergraduates dining 15 to 25 times per week ($100 Tetra included).
- This plan is required for all students living on-campus, but students living off-campus may purchase this plan as well.
- Plan B: $800 (85 meals/semester) off-campus plan
- Best for Undergraduates dining once a daily ($100 Tetra included).
- Plan C: $1,450 (170 meals/semester) off-campus plan
- Best for Undergraduates dining twice a daily ($100 Tetra included).
- Plan F: $650 (85 breakfasts/semester) off-campus plan
- Best for students who plan to eat breakfast only.
- Meal plans do not roll over and must be purchased each semester.
- Tetra points do rollover for all plans until the undergraduate student leaves the university.