GRADUATE MEAL PLANS
Rice University Dining department has worked in conjunction with the Graduate Student Association to create a meal plan for graduate students. This meal plan allows graduate students to pick up food from selected undergraduate serveries. The features of this meal plan are given below.
Graduate Students may also dine at all of the Public Dining options available to the campus community. Graduate students signing up for the Graduate Meal Plan may select between the following options.
FALL 2023 LUNCH PLAN
- 85 lunches/semester: This is equivalent to five meals/week. Plan cost: $850/semester
- 50 lunches/semester: Plan cost: $500/semester
FALL 2023 DINNER PLAN
- 25 dinners/semester: Plan cost: $300/semester
- 50 dinners/semester: Plan cost: $600/semester
SUMMER 2023 MEAL PLAN
- 25 lunches/summer: Plan cost: $250
- 25 dinners/summer: Plan cost: $300